Do you want to use the power of Snapchat to enhance your marketing?
Discover 10 of the Best Snapchat Tools for Marketers provide easy-to-use tools to help you efficiently create and market content.
These tools will help you reach quickly to your target audience and grow your business. Learn, Why Snapchat is important for marketing and know about 10 of the Best Snapchat Tools for Marketers. 👇
Why Snapchat is different from other social media platforms?
Snapchat knows who it is trying to please while being flexible enough to adapt to emerging trends. Snapchat’s young users and its unique features based on its consumer behavior is the main reason behind its success. Snapchat knows its users very well. Since over 71 percent of Snapchat users are under the age of 35 they have the youngest user base. And the younger generation is very adaptable and tends to like privacy and non-committal messaging.
Snapchat is a social media app that encourages users to be selective and emphasizes an increased need for one-on-one or small-group real-time connection. Snapchat’s unique selling point is its disappearing video messages and photographs, which give users just enough real information to share a moment and nothing more or less. The demand trend of millennials is constantly changing and Snapchat is also changing its product according to it which in turn makes Snapchat more popular among the younger generation.
With 363 million daily active users, Snapchat can be the ideal brand extension. Authentic, in-the-moment moments from the workplace, occasions or even brand-new products can be shared by brands. The 24-hour timeframe also creates a sense of urgency in their audience, which is something that every business aims to create.
Why use Snapchat as a Marketing Platform?
- Wide Audience range: Snapchat is popular with the young generation people. 363 million people use Snapchat around the world. So if you think you need a huge audience. You should not avoid Snapchat for marketing just like you do not skip Facebook and Instagram.
- Locations: Snapchat shows live location sharing automatically of users, so it will be easy for you to target your audience by using the locations feature. It also has Geofilters. Snapchat Geofilters provide an opportunity to communicate with local audiences, if you want to promote a nearby business or an event, such as a meeting, concert, or store opening. Marketers can utilize Geofilters to build a Snapchat filter that is made available to all users in a certain location for a specific period of time.
- Fewer competitors: Marketers are not well known about Snapchat marketing. Only a few people are doing Snapchat marketing, Which is a great opportunity for you to grab this audience before others and drive traffic to your store.
- User-Generated Content: User-generated content (UGC) on Snapchat is incredibly creative and may be used to get success for your company. Given the benefits of authenticity, peer endorsement, and true crowdsourcing, your Story will resonate with followers and the majority of your Snaps will be generated for you.
- Increased Brand Awareness: Even if your business doesn’t have thousands of dollars to spend on Snapchat ads, you can still increase brand awareness by just presenting a compelling narrative. Consider creating content that is only available on Snapchat and inviting users to see a “more authentic” side of your brand. Additionally, you can engage with your audience right inside the app by rapidly responding to queries and comments.
- Drive traffic: Snapchat is a platform for making short real-time content, if you know how to use it you can drive traffic to your website. It has features like Snapcode links and Snapchat links which sends traffic to your website. Snapcode works like a QR code with this you can send people to your web address. And Snapchat links work with stories so viewers of your Snap on your story can swipe up to see a website.
- Develop trust: In order to make users feel special, Snapchat provides personalized responses. Customers stop using a certain brand, according to 68% of respondents, since they feel the corporation doesn’t care about them. Show them that you care about what they have to say by not ignoring their messages.
10 Snapchat tools for Snapchat Marketing
GhostCode is a tool that helps Snapchat marketers find other people like them and connect with them. By collaborating, it helps both their business and Snapchat channel grow. Through this Snapchat marketing tool, you can find various Snapchat influencers and content creators. You can filter out and find your desired snapchatters by interest and preference.
Storyheap is a standout amongst the most fascinating Snapchat tools that assist you to deal with your Stories.
This Snapchat marketing tool offers countless layouts that enable you to make great Stories straight from your dashboard. Storyheap can help you analyze how your Stories are performing. You can also view individual reports; and upload, schedule, and publish your Story directly from the tool.
If you’re aware of geofilters then you already probably know how useful this Snapchat marketing tool is. Pepper Filter scan creates customized geofilters for you, which allow you to customize your photos however you like. The tool offers a wide possibility of simple to flashy backgrounds, formats, content impacts, and illustrations that let you add a punch to your one of a kind pictures.
The filter can be utilized by anybody Snapping inside the scope of a 30,000 square foot circle which makes it perfect for local gatherings, bars, and occasional events.
What’s more? The filters are pre-tried and as of now acknowledged by Snapchat. You simply need to download the geofilter and submit it to Snapchat.
Snapchat has always been about sharing information through a form of storytelling and through this tool you can do it even more easily. If your business is required to form a campaign on snapchat, Fastory can offer you that. This tool can specifically customize your stories for mobile devices with high optimization.
This Snapchat marketing tool can help you create the perfect stories that capture the attention of your audience and engage them and give exposure to your brand.
For statistical analysis, Delmondo is the tool for you. It offers all kinds of information that it gains by performing an in-depth analysis of your Snapchat profile. It observes all your marketing campaigns and keeps track of all the content published.
It can measure and compare performance with your previous campaigns. In the end, it reports everything in its dashboard that you can visit anytime. It also has the capability to share info with your clients and followers; it saves a lot of time for you.
If you’re searching for new followers or clients, then Filterpop can assist you in various ways. FilterPop is a Snapchat Geofilter graphic station shop. Snapchat has a lot of restrictions and limitations so it’s not that easy to find new followers or clients. However, with Filterpop you can create different geofilter designs to expand your Snapchat list by associating with relevant Snapchat creators and influencers.
With Snaplytics, you can create professional and engaging stories without putting in a lot of effort. From creating content to distribution to measuring impact and delivering insights, this tool covers everything. Snaplytics will help you measure and compare your performance and give you an idea of how you’re doing.
With this tool, you can manage multiple Snapchat accounts and pre-schedule posts on every one of them and post simultaneously from all accounts. Its special feature is its competitor analysis, through which you can gain valuable insights into your competitors.
Mish Guru makes it easy to schedule, measure and optimize your Snapchat Stories. Mish Guru is web-based and has a dashboard for its management and analysis purposes. You can naturally catch approaching Snaps and add them to the Story or post them to other informal communities. This feature can enable you to find new clients and influencers.
Snapchat Ads (Snapchat Marketing Tool for Ads)
Just as the name says, Snapchat ads is a powerful ad manager tool that helps you with all kinds of marketing campaigns on Snapchat and the advertisements in it. You can design, manage and run your own advertising campaigns very easily.
Snapchat Ads have valuable features that help you reach your desired audience and engage with them efficiently. You can measure and analyze your campaign results as well. The tool is very easy to use and you can also share many things from the web through this Snapchat marketing tool. How ads are shown – through 10 seconds of vertical full-screen video ads on Snapchat.
Captiona can be every content marketer’s best friend if it is utilized properly. Captiona generates ideas for your Snapchat captions. Captiona can help you generate as many captions as you want.
To find your desired caption, just put in the correct keyword that relates to your content. After putting the keyword, Captiona will generate many captions, you can either direct copy/paste the captions or get an idea from it and generate your own captions. It is never wise to directly copy/paste the exact captions generated from Captiona, it is best to tweak it a little bit and come up with your own version of it. Originality triumphs over every other type of content out there.
Which is the best Snapchat Marketing tool?
In my opinion, among all the tools, I would like to consider Storyheap as the best Snapchat tool for marketing. It features a large selection of editable templates that let you make fantastic stories right from your dashboard. By using its tracking analytics tool, you can also evaluate the effectiveness of your stories. In addition to viewing individual reports, you may schedule, upload, and publish reports. It makes publishing stories across many platforms very simple.
I have discussed why Snapchat is important for your business and I have tried to suggest you 10 of the Best Snapchat Tools for Marketers. Marketers can use those tools effectively for tracking analytics to create custom content, these tools will help you make the most of your Snapchat marketing campaigns. With the right strategy and the right tools, you can use Snapchat to engage with your audience and drive them to take action.
I hope this Blog will help you to get on the right track for your Snapchat marketing.